お帰りなさいませ、可愛いらしいご主人様。
僕の部屋へようこそ~♪。

Monday, May 26, 2014

[Amnesia World] Toma... [CG SPOILER]

Okaerinasaimase, Goshuujinsama. 


Please, read this post first if this is your first visit in my room.



Now now, since we're on agreement, I will post the very first spoiler here. This is only a CG spoiler so don't worry, I will not tell you what happened here. Fufu..

The CG right after the jump. Prepare yourself!


Again, Toma with his 'predator' eyes.




My my...Sometimes, I adore how forward Toma could be...If only he'd stop pushing heroine away after doing this kind of thing *chuckles*



That's all spoiler for now. Will update more again later so please come back to my room again later. *winks*

Itterasshaimase, Goshuujinsama.

0 オーダー:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver