お帰りなさいませ、可愛いらしいご主人様。
僕の部屋へようこそ~♪。

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Amnesia World Impression -Spoiler Free-

Okaerinasaimase, Goshuujinsama~♪


Please, read this post first if this is your first visit in my room.


Hey there. I'm Toma. I'm hijacking Ikki's blog. The reason is because I want to share my impression about the game, this can be used as a reference for you who still thinking whether to buy it or not.
My icon looks cuter than Ikki's. Okay, that aside. Now let's get moving!

Amnesia World! If I must put it in one world, Amnesia World is about Parallel Worlds.

As we know, Amnesia World gave us a Normal World, School World, Music World, and Criminal World. There is another one world but I will not tell you what. Try to find it by yourself!w

About which one is the best, personally I like Music World because it's short, less talking and more actions. Ah yes, Music World is the shortest among all and School World is the longest one. I bet Admin Ikki prefer School World so yes, it's the matter of preference. There is--some of events that made you couldn't stop playing but some others might drove you to sleep. Haha. But well, overall, it's better than Crowd, in my opinion.

I'll give a short review for each world.

Normal World
A route where you try to find your memories with Nova. The PRINCE DAY event is in this one. I like how Nova interacted with heroine and there is a strange nostalgic feeling on it. You will love it. Also, Waka changed again. Haha. It is always amusing to hear Waka changed time to time. He got a great Voice Actor.

School World
A route where you attended the school with Amnesia Characters. Hm... It's a normal school-life. I wished for something--more. But for people who loves a simple and cliche school life, perhaps this is for you. The minigames--are quite hard. Surprisingly. It was hard. Unlike the V Edition--or Crowd which also came with minigames, the School Game was hard. And also, the parameters. I got stuck on a certain teacher twice or thrice before I finally know how to get it through. The first Amnesia also had parameters though. Ah yea, Orion is here with you.

Music World
And here, you'll have the guys playing music. It's short route, basically all about the music minigames. The music game--is easy, depends on the difficulty of course ww I like this kind of game so I really enjoyed. Well, I hate to admit it but Ikki has the best song. Well, that's Kishow for you I think.

Criminal World
Welcome to the detective world. If you don't mind reading, less action, more reading and reading, then this is your world. You will solve a certain case with the chibi characters. Well...it is fun, with some interactions. But I hate reading too much. Haha. Again, just personal opinion. 
 
???? World
I wonder if I should write about this but let me tell you... This world contains the finale of the game. The real purpose of the game probably for this one. Well, it's not a shocking route but the story is nice. I have this "ah, here it goes again" kind of feeling but it's not a bad feeling especially because they wrapped it nicely with a very sweet ending. 

About The Characters, Musics, and Arts
There is something bothering me... Some of the CGs looked weird. Like, inconsistent? I bet Hanamura Mai let her assistants finished it for her. Haha. There are a lot of beautiful CGs as well so I think it covered the weird one?
The musics, well nothing changed much and still nice to hear.

As for the characters..
Shin is cute as usual. That little tsundere will make your heart melt a lot. His relationship with Toma walked back to square zero because of the parallel world thing so yeah, they're still trying to stab each other by being sarcastic.
Ikki...If I talk to much, Admin Ikki will be happy so I will put it simple. Ikki is cool. End of story...Just kidding. Like I stated above, his music world is the best. And his prince route? You know how great Ikki as a prince, right? It was natural for him. He should stop flirting, end of rant.
Kent route is not bad. Well, he stays that stoic and that strict. A type of person I couldn't stand at all. His speech made me want to scream 'STOP' w But his route is sweet, as usual from the adorkable genius. And ah yeah, too bad he didn't sing. The CG looked sweet tho.
Toma route is still about his 'I don't want to ruin our relationship but I won't let you to be with anyone else' kind of thing. Well, there is something I realized... The heroine took most of the initiative in Toma's route. Hey, myself.. Please be a good man already www
Ukyou as usual cute and awkward, and cried haha Well, honestly, I like his Ura version better. Much more--reliable? But well, as usual, the staff seemed like put an extra effort for this person. His story is neatly written and contains a lot of feels.

Is it worth it?
A lot. If you love Amnesia a lot, you surely need to play this especially this has a connection from a certain event on Later and Crowd, even it explained something that had been in our mind when we played the first Amnesia. You'll go like 'Ah, so this is why' kind of feeling once you see the finale. The plot might be a little draggy but not that bad. The pace is just as same as the usual actually. The minigames--are hard alright but if you're on it then you will love it. The characters as usual interesting and how they interacted with each other will make you laugh. Hn.. Actually, it needs more CGs.. Some of scene are better with CGs but they didn't show it. I think I'll give it 8.5/10. A lot better than Later and Crowd but still need improvement here and there.

I guess that's all from me? Thank you for reading and see you again later on the full spoiler reviews!


Sincerely, your Toma.
Itterasshaimase, Goshuujinsama.

2 オーダー:

Mimicha said...

Thanks for sharing the info/review. Too bad Music World is the shortest, It was the one I cared about the most :/

Unknown said...

I know right? But well, I like school life so I think I will enjoy this hoho Thanks for dropping by~ *winks*

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver