お帰りなさいませ、可愛いらしいご主人様。
僕の部屋へようこそ~♪。

Monday, May 26, 2014

[Amnesia World] A sweet moment with the eccentric teacher... [CG SPOILER]

Okaerinasaimase, Goshuujinsama~♪

Please, read this post first if this is your first visit in my room.


Hello everyone. Welcome back to my room. Do you enjoy your stay here?



Well, for now, I will spoil a special CG taken from the School World. 
Yup, only the CG so enjoy it. Ah, a BIG WARNING. 
This is a big SPOILER
I warned you, this CG contains a SECRET CHARACTER ^^ 
I hold no responsible of ruining your gaming life if you still click the 'READ MORE' even after this haha.
Honestly, I didn't see him coming at all. I mean, he is the antagonist on his very first appearance. And now, he became a possible bachelor to 'date'. It was...a good surprise. Way to go Otomate. ^^

And here is the beautiful CGs of Luka-sensei.



Yep... I know.. They looked like a good match.


And they looked happy~♪

Curious with what happened here? Wait for our reviews later ^^ We will provide both with and without spoiler so worry not ^^ 

That's all for today. I wish for you to come over again in future. Let's have fun, shall we?*smiles* For now, take a good care of yourself, milady.

Itterasshaimase, Goshuujinsama.

3 オーダー:

Mimicha said...

Wow.... but I think he would look better still as an antagonist lol Still, It's good for his fans i guess :P

Unknown said...

I know what you meant *lol* Well, his route isn't that bad, as Admin Toma stated. I'm his fan but I wish him to chase me around with knife instead *?*

Thanks for dropping by ^^

Mimicha said...

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about him! He's the sexy bad guy in the drama, I too would be happy If he's the one chasing me with a knife.... wait, what...? O.o

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver