お帰りなさいませ、可愛いらしいご主人様。
僕の部屋へようこそ~♪。

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

[Amnesia World] Happily Ever After...[CG SPOILER]

Okaerinasaimase, Goshuujinsama~♪


Please, read this post first if this is your first visit in my room.



Up until now, I'm still waiting for my copy haha Since I was really curious about one particular event, I made admin Toma to have a video chat and lemme see how he play the game. And I cried. Haha. It was soo sad. I talked about how was Amnesia with the fellow admins who already finished it and they said, as usual, Amnesia didn't have much CGs. They should've give us more CGs. But the story is nice, at least better than Amnesia Crowd. Haha. Now I can't wait for my package to arrive *rolls on the ground*

Ah yea, we can actually upload all the CGs but it will be boring if we do that so we'll upload a little by a little. As for review, don't worry, we're working on it ;) Actually, Admin Toma wrote the review for Shin already but--yes, to avoid any unwanted report, we'll delay the review for at least--one month from the release date ^^

And now, cut the unimportant rant, we'll have two spoilers of different men. Well, these are the best CG I ever see, mainly because I'm his fan *chuckles* Oh well, let us do the jump and see the CG rightaway~

First CG will be this one.. My dear husband Ikki and Heroine. This is probably the second individual CGs I posted about Ikki. Haha. The reason is simple... because I love Ikki and I thought to monopolize him.Hah! Just kidding~ half serious though.
Jokes aside, here it goes~
Ikki and starry sky. We know how much 'shooting star' means a lot for Ikki and this definitely one of Ikki's best CG. He kissed the heroine thrice for CG Event haha. Yep, unrelated info. I just love this one.

And the next one is, mr.cute stalker Ukyou.
With a short hair. And he looked almost like Ikki haha. This is really sweet. I wish I could exchange my place with Heroine so I can kiss Ikki and sleep with Ukyou afterward <-- this sounds soo wrong haha

That's all for today' spoiler! I hope you enjoyed it. Let us meet again another time for another spoilers ^^

Itterasshaimase, Goshuujinsama.

4 オーダー:

HANAKO said...

*rolls around on the floor with you* I also wish to play, ghyaa *pulls out dictionary* practice makes perfect! I will study until I can afford the game too! >_<

Mimicha said...

Ikki!!! Why you so cute Ikki!! D':

みどりん said...

Ikki's CG looked so romantic ;O; Exchange places with me, Heroine-san? (I am sorry Kent forgive meeeeee)

Unknown said...

Hanako : Practice makes perfect! Should I give you a private training? *smirks* Just kidding, half serious lol
Mimicha : Because I am cute. Okay, not me. But don't you agree it was a great CG?
みどりん : And here I was thinking of Midorikawa Hikaru-san when I read your name haha. Yes. Ikki' CG pretty romantic. Well, Kent' CG looked suggestive tho. But still, Ikki is number one, so yes, I'm number one. Hoho. It's okay. You can kiss Ikki and go to Kent afterward <-- bad suggestion, don't do it haha

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver