お帰りなさいませ、可愛いらしいご主人様。
僕の部屋へようこそ~♪。

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

[Amnesia World] I wish for you to love me...[CG Spoiler]

Okaerinasaimase, Goshuujinsama~♪


Please, read this post first if this is your first visit in my room.


Hello there. After a dangerous maneuver I finally took back my room from Toma' grasp. Haaah.. I was thinking to attack him but okay, he said Ikki, which is ME, is cool so I'll forgive him from now.

And today! I will spoil you with the best man ever alive. Yes, myself. lol Okay. let's head to the spoiler now!



And this is the first one! A sweet whisper from your only prince. Ikki, with Kishow's voice, whispering into your ears. It'd be a fatal blow for me. Haha

And then, we have this one...
Ikki and his usual 'look-into-my-eyes' thing. But this time, Heroine was the one who actually made him happy. I love Ikki's eyes and I bet I'm not the only one, right?

And lastly...
Darn, another sweet CG with Ikki.. Let me drown myself in tears T_T I love how beautiful this CG turned to be. And hello there, butterflies *waves*

Okay, with this, I uploaded all of Ikki' CGs. Hah.. No matter how much I wanted to monopolize him, in the end I gave him away, all of him *sighs* Okay, I'll see you later on another spoilers!

Until then, take care~

Itterasshaimase, Goshuujinsama.

3 オーダー:

Anonymous said...

Ikki (>///<)♡

Hikaru said...

Is that really all the Ikki pics? I would have loved to see some more.

Unknown said...

Hikaru : Sadly, yes.. Aside from Chibis of course. I know right? We need more CGs! orz

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver